The world’s first visible spectrophotometer for clinical use specified to detect microscale blood pollution in water.
RedEye Chromogenic Reader is an ICT health promotion product and used to do the health management at home. With RedEye’s technology, the world’s first optical sensing technique, the apparatus can detect whether there are substances that absorb signals from 500-600 nm in the spectrum in the solution or not. There is no need to contact feces directly.
Users can spend less time identifying the early stage of the disease for early warning. After getting this message, people can go to a hospital to do the re-examination to regain the initiative and then reach the goal of “early detection, early treatment”.
* FDA granted as class 1 device and named as “RedEye visible spectrophotometer for clinical use”.
- Product name: RedEye Visible Spectrophotometer for clinical use
- Model name: redeye 1 Plus
- Model name of wireless charger: redeye-S
- Trade Name: RedEye
- Way of charging: Wireless charging
- Place of production: Taiwan
- Effective period: 5 years
- Product content:
◆ Hemoglobin tester
◆ Wireless Charger
◆ Filter consumables
◆ User manual
◆ Accessories for wall mount and base